Turn cultural differences into a valuable asset
What to Expect:
Focused Personal Attention
Your positive experience is tremendously important. This is life-changing work. Expect focused personal attention and caring support every step of the way.
Each course offers weekly group coaching. Share your challenges and successes with a community of like-minded leaders motivated to learn from one another.
Assessment Made Easy
Practical assessment tools like the COI Cultural Orientations Indicator make it easy to reveal what you've learned about cultural differences and better understand yourself.
Our 8-Week Signature Course
Enhance your multicultural management and global leadership capabilities. Over 8 weeks, you'll identify insights behind your cultural beliefs and develop the skills to more effectively communicate with a diverse workforce.
Learn how our worldviews are invisible forces actively impacting our lives and professions along with how to effectively navigate a purposeful direction through the uncertainty.
The COI Cultural Orientations Indicator assessment will reveal your preferences for communication and workstyle across cultures.
Our Learning Model:
This 3-step process leads to attitudinal and behavioral change as you become skilled at shifting perspectives to see things from someone else’s point of view.
A map to guide you towards a more accurate understanding of the complexity and challenges of our world, this course ensures you're equipped to manage cultural issues at home and internationally.
With these courses, you can turn cultural differences into a valuable asset.
In the Intercultural Management 8-Week Course you will:
- Reveal why culture matters in business and identify ethnocentric viewpoints that can impede your understanding
- Navigate uncomfortable differences with our proven 3-step model
- Explore your individual cultural identity and how it applies to your interpersonal skills
- Understand the science behind cross-cultural management in order to examine your cultural norms and adapt your behavior
- Manage your verbal and non-verbal communication to engage new ways of interacting
- Transform your outlook by comparing and contrasting various worldviews to assess your own perceptions and move beyond stereotyping
- Click better with colleagues and clients by examining the fascinating differences in how humans think based on cultural conditioning
- Create a practical action strategy to best serve you and your team
Omar Mendoza, Manager, Automotive Industry (USA & Mexico)
"Understanding our differences and respecting them make us not only better managers, but better humans."