This concise e-book delivers 8 powerful insights to level up your multicultural management skills. Each section provides a compelling real-life business story, an explanation, key questions for reflection, and vital takeaways for success.
This compelling learning tool will help you become better leaders by:
- developing-cultural awareness
- checking for blind spots
- understanding your own individual cultural identity
- identifying cultural differences
- enhancing communication
- discovering your worldview
- recognizing different thinking styles
- style-switching based upon the situation
This e-book can be stand-alone learning or paired with the short course, Level-Up Your Leadership: Cultural at Work. Educators in business schools might consider using this e-book and asynchronous course as part of their teaching and student learning.